Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wednesday the 6th of July




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday Justine!! I hope you have the best birthday. You have been a major contributor to me, my dreams and goals. I only hope that in some way I have done the same for you this year and wish you all the best for the coming year and future journeys. Love you xx Happy Birthday!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Focus:

400m Intervals X 3 (TRY to beat your last times from last time) Rest as long as it takes to do the 400m (20 min cap)

Interval

30:30
(6 sets - 24 minutes)

SL DB deadlifts
KB front Squat
Ring Pulls (straight body)

** No Rest on the SL DL swap legs straight away at 30 seconds then straight into next movement**

Core: 60/60
(6mins)

TVA
Superman

No comments:

Post a Comment