Monday, January 17, 2011

7 Nights By Candle Light

Hey everyone,

Join in on a great experience. Hopefully one day it might even be a world event. Time will tell.

I thought up this crazy plan when I looked at my recent electricity bill. There was NO NEED for it to be the amount of usage that it was.



The idea:

Starting Monday for 7 days DON'T USE YOUR LIGHT SWITCHES.
Tape them up, put post-it notes on them, do what ever it takes to remind yourself that for the next 7 days you will do everything in your power to NOT use unnecessary power!








Get some good quality candles, open the blinds, let the moon shine in!
Do what ever it takes.

Don't over complicate it. Just for now, start with the light switches. Then we can move to bigger better things later!

This will be a fun experience. I think some benefits I'll see are increased energy. Increased mental awareness. Better recovery from work, training etc and a connection with my surroundings and the earth.

How cool!!!

So, are you going to make this apart of your week?



leave your progress in the comments.

Interested to get as many people in on this as I can.

We can do it :)

Shane Richards

CAUTION: PLEASE BE CAREFUL and think about WHERE you put your candles. Candles are a big cause of house fires.

No comments:

Post a Comment