Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Food for thought!


I feel that ignorance is BLISS and knowledge is POWER.
I can choose to be ignorant of my food choices, my connection with others, the earth and things around me. I can be ignorant to pretty much anything I want and still live my life.

What happens when you change that perspective? When you start to wonder about these things. Understanding how you operate at your core is VERY liberating and helps us become more stable in all areas of our lives!

I am constantly asking myself questions to help better understand myself, my life, my morals and to help inspire some growth from within.

I feel that when you ask the questions below it can give you a greater understanding of what you want from this life. It helps you achieve happiness and can give you some purpose. Without purpose does life have meaning?

Clearly, there are more questions to this article then answers. This is simply because these answers are always entirely up to you!

Perception of self:
What do you want to look like & Feel like

Your lifestyle:


What is your perfect Day, Month, Yr, Life?

What to you want emotionally?


What type of relationships do you want?
With yourself?
With your partner?
With family?
With friends?
In business?

What do you want Mentally?


What do you want to learn from you life experiences?
What do you want to offer and teach to those around you?

What type of connection do you want?

What gives you a sense of Purpose?
When do you have the greatest sense of connection?
When do you feel the most energy running through you with tingling up your spine and tears of inspiration in your eyes.

POST ANSWERS TO COMMENTS!!!

3 comments:

  1. really well thought out and executed shane-o ;)
    i will be asking myself these questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to surround myself with healthy food and healthy people. Thats what keeps a big smile on my face and heading in a good direction.
    I also love working in the fitness industry as it gives me the opportunity, to give people the option to empower themselves to live an extraordinary life.
    Years ago our lives used to revolve around food, family and friends, now it revolves around technology, fast food and avoidance of each other.
    Lets get back into sync of how we were ment to be. Ourselves! Stop trying to be someone your not!
    Enjoy, Peace, Breathe

    Steve Zekic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Steve.

    Health and Chi my friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete